Martes, Disyembre 20, 2011

I'm seriously back.

Okay, it's been such a long time, and I mean really long. But, seeing as my last post needed a conclusion, let me say the ending...

Is it such a bad thing to expect? I don't think so. I mean, you seriously can't go on in this life without those expectations, right? So, there you go. I kinda got my hopes up as high as those skyscraper things so when it didn't happen, I fell back to the ground unable to do anything about it. There you go. Yes, my dream was being the champion because I have some reputation that I have to earn. But then, life doesn't always give you what you want. So, I lost. I came up 1st Runner-Up and to most people, they said that I seriously did fine. But after the contest, I cried and was still in a painful stupor. Do I look like I seriously did fine? Like, really. I was in a bad shape and not even Krispy Kreme and Starbuck's can tune up my depressed mood.

So yeah. I really, seriously broke down. Like, come on, girl, get your bearings fixed. Well, thankfully, God helped me get better. He was there making me understand that it wasn't such a bad thing, after all. So yeah, my bitterness stayed etched inside my heart for a while there, but time healed everything. The event that got me down to my feet helped me got up again, and a lot closer to God. Our relationship hit some rough patch a few times, but somehow, repair was on its way.

 Which is really a good thing since I can't go on in this life without His hand guiding me all along.
So there you go, the conclusion of this story ends here.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento