Biyernes, Pebrero 24, 2012

Anonymously Popular.

To be honest, I never really had time for blogs. I'm not an expert on time management so most of the times, I would internally kill myself for not prioritizing things that should matter. I started this blog because of an English Project. Well, I found out that blogging wasn't particularly bad at all, things considered. So whenever I find time, I would post a random thing here.

And I'm personally aware that I'm the only one reading my posts. I don't know what to make of that, really. I mean, I pretty much like Tumblr but I'm basically a nobody there.

What does it feel to be anonymously popular? I mean, I know bloggers that was being herded by their readers, even though they were just talking about their ordinary lives. I know Tumblr famous people who can have 1,000 notes on their post after half an hour of doing it. How does that exactly feel? They don't go to premiere nights, and they don't go posing on magazine covers or something, yet they are famous. And most of them, chooses to be anonymous online. Of course, people don't actually stop at their tracks if these people walk by. They probably are behind us at the grocery counter, and yet they appear so simple you wouldn't think that their every post on Tumblr is being envied of.

I bet it's not the same thing being popular in front of those cameras, and being popular online. I guess I'm neither of the two right now, but I'm absolutely dreaming of the latter. Especially on Tumblr.

How hard can I get before achieving this? I absolutely have no idea.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento