Lunes, Oktubre 31, 2011

Seeing it MY WAY...

Okay, here's what happened: I'll cut the shortcuts and proceed to the detailed happenings of my life...my recent life happening.

I was browsing posts on Tumblr when I saw my classmate message my other classmate. An insignificant message, though but I now finally found out the url of my classmate. It's been a complicated one so I haven't succeeded on my previous tries of locating it.
Anyway, I typed the url and then, I started browsing her posts. After a few pages, I saw her post about what happened that day. She was my groupmate on my Economics project and so far, she hasn't done anything. Come on, it's a business proposal and all that, of course it's hard to do!
There were maths, and computations, and all the in-betweens. So, obviously, we needed her help. We've spent a lot of time finishing it without her and her shadow on sight. Still, we did that. Without her significant help.
The day before the passing, one of my groupmates made her type the drafts and make the Sales Projections. She finally said yes. And take note that she didn't come to us for her part. We came to her. Might as well include her in the grade or something.

Well, we did the other things that were still left unfinished.

---The Next Day---

She didn't come to school because she caught a fever. Well, she delivered her finished work and yeah, we put  up with it even though her Sales Projections was just copy-pasted from the internet, not even bothering to change the company's name. So yeah, it was fine with me. She did help a little bit.
But last night, I couldn't help letting out my feelings. Had she done something on our project? Had she put on her full efforts in it? Had she slept late because she had so many things to type, or edit? Had she spent her free time on her classmates' house instead of just resting?

NO. She wasn't there when all of us were. And now there she was saying that she had so much work to do and she was sick and their ink was very expensive and all. There she was cursing all the way down to her last scene of events when she wasn't there when we passed it. To top it all off, she posted my exact words on Tumblr making me the bad guy of her story. Yet, here I sat in front of my computer screen, letting the steam come off silently.
How in the world did she found out our side comments and complaints?
All because of a mouth who could never stop talking about someone else's life. I knew her attitude ever since we met but I wasn't this irritated. If she had kept her mouth shut, nobody would have problems.

Well, hey, I'm not perfect. My patience runs a little dry at times. I had to say that she had a perspective that I can't accept.

BUT THEN, A CHORD STRUCK MY HEART.

What was I thinking? She is my friend. I laughed with her, I shared my moments with her, I went out with her, I cried with her, I imagined crazy scenes with  her. We once had a beautiful relationship. But it just ended. And I don't know how it really did. We just sort of drifted away from each other. Now, I could only make fancy conversations with her. We weren't what we were before.

As I sit here longer, I began to see her own way. Yes, I understood her, alright.
I was mad at her because of all the things that she said, I had the opposite way. Because of all the things that she wrote down, I had my own perspective of things. I hated her because she didn't see the whole story the way I wanted it to be seen.

Well, in the end, the bottomline was that, IT WASN'T MY FAULT. IT WASN'T HERS, EITHER.
This whole issue is that people are people. We have issues. We have different point of views. We have differences. That's what makes up life. Because if God hard-wired us the same traits, genes, and way of thinking, I don't think He build humanity after all.

Nobody had to say sorry, I understood her. And through that, I understood my part, too.

* I just wished that she tried understanding our part, too because I made myself see her perspective clearly. And one more thing, I just wished that she used a clean language.

----The END----

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento