Linggo, Oktubre 16, 2011

WATCH ME.

Real Steel. I get to watch the movie last Saturday in the cinema. I've seen the trailer when I watched Pirates of the Caribbean, and it was good. Great, even. But the movie didn't send me running to the Internet to see the showing dates. My dad seemed very interested about the movie and so, we ended up watching it.

Ooopppsss...My bad. Turns out Real Steel was awesome and amazing. Here I was, eating my ow words again... The father-son relationship was beautiful. And of course, Hugh Jackman stayed handsome. I just think that his hair's a lot better in X-Men. Just stating facts.

Watch me. That's the line that I loved when Charlie (Jackman's character) was talking to the robot, ATOM (which at first I thought was ADAM. We arrived in the middle of the movie so,...). Atom couldn't hear Charlie's voice commands so he immitated his actions in the last round.

_____________________________________________________________________

While waiting for the movie to restart, I found myself making a scene in my head. I grew up in the family who earns enough. In the society's range, we were in the middle. I wouldn't consider us poor. We're blessed, in this world and in eternity. But then, inside the cinema, I saw a lot of wealthy people. Teenagers of my age, with their parents and DS's...
_____________________________________________________________________

A girl was running barefoot out of those grand doors, holding her heels in her right hand; a man wearing a black suit was paces back, chasing her.


*It's actually hard to tell that imaginary scene in my head unknown so let's name the two:  Alex and David.

"Wait Alex, hold up..." David tries to grab her hand, to make her stop, but misses. He tries again, succeeds this time, turning Alex to face him. She tried to break free from his grasp. "I have to go, David."
"I won't let you go until you tell me what's wrong."
"Nothing's wrong. I just have to go..."
"Something is wrong. Tell me."
"Because I...I don't belong."
"What?! Why are you saying that?"
Silence.
"Tell me why, Alex."
...
"WHY?"
"The same old why, David. Because I don't belong in your world. Because I'm afraid I won't fit in. Because I don't want you to get hurt. Because I don't see you in my world. Because I seriously can't picture us together, just the two of us. Because I love you. And I know that's frightfully wrong."

END OF IMAGINATION.
____________________________________________________________________

And then the trailers starts. I'm back to reality once again.
Yeah, my mind goes under these glitches at times...



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento