Martes, Oktubre 18, 2011

WOW. UNBELIEVABLE.

I've never been such a fan of Math-it never became one of my elements. In fact, there were times when I really, really despised it. But even though we weren't in such good terms, I found a way to somehow work things out.

But then here's the catch: I HATE MY MATH TEACHER. IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE TEACHES THE SUBJECT I DESPISE. BUT BECAUSE HE SIMPLY MADE IT WORSE.


I tried to be patient. I mean, it is a natural fact that people most of the times get unreasonable. But people, like me, runs out of steam sometimes. Here I was, doing what I shouldn't be doing again: HATING PEOPLE. I mean, it's just so...wrong. As a christian, I was supposed to be different. But what did I do? I got along the roller coaster ride when God would've wanted me to say NO.

Sometimes, it's so easy to let go. Sometimes, it's too easy to just let the chips fall as they are. But what I've learned is that there are always two paths to take: One is easy. And it's only reward is that it's easy. So there. EASY. Nothing else waited for me beyond that path. Maybe it's much the struggle. But deep down, I know that it was worth it. 


Okay, going back to the true topic of this entry. Realizations.


  • I was wrong. I didn't live in God's will; I lived in mine, which was very, very wrong any way I look at it.
  • I got carried away by the enemy's distractions and I disappointed my Father.
  • I got lost in the battle because I let myself be affected. Come on, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
-Sigh-. Then the conclusion is that I have to find a way to understand the lesson without my teacher explaining anything. Even though my anger somehow subsided, I still don't think that he's doing the right thing, you know.  He gives a lesson to study overnight, and the next thing you know is he gives a seat work first before explaining the whole thing. Honestly though, if you studied but was still unable to understand by yourself, what then is the point? Ugh. That is so unfair for me, whose talents don't involve square roots and apothems.

Anyway, PATIENCE WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento